- After arrival in srinagar transfer to Houseboat in Dal lake or Nigeen lake
- Get fresh and leave for local sightseeing
- Visit Nishat and shalimar gardens
- Do one hour shikara ride in dal lake and explore floating market and interiors of dal lake
- Later return to Houseboat for dinner and overnight stay
● After arrival in srinagar transfer to Houseboat in Dal lake or Nigeen lake ● Get fresh and leave for local sightseeing ● Visit Nishat and shalimar gardens ● Do one hour shikara ride in dal lake and explore floating market and interiors of dal lake ● Later return to Houseboat for dinner and overnight stay
● Next day morning leave for Gulmarg ● On the way stop by at tangmarg for tea and snacks ● Feed your cameras with picturesque beauty of tangmarg ● Proceed towards gulmarg ● Do gondola cable car ride in gulmarg ● Visit Phase 1 khilanmarg and phase 2 affarwat ● Later check in at hotel for dinner and overnight stay
● Next day morning leave for sonamarg ● On the way stop by at rafting point ● Later after reaching sonamarg visit thajwas glacier on poneys ● Check in at resort ● Evening is reserved for bonfire and music ● Dinner and overnight stay resort
● Next day leave for kargil ● On the way stop by at Baltal, Zojila pass, Drass ● Later proceed towards kargil ● Visit War memorial in kargil ● Dinner and overnight stay in kargil Day 4
Next day morning after breakfast proceed further to leh ● On the way visit Alchi, likir monestary, gurduwara pather saheb, magnetic hills and moonland in lamayuru ● Check in at hotel in leh for dinner and overnight stay
● This day is reserved for local leh sightseeing ● Visit Shanti stupa ● Visit Shey palace and leh palace ● Explore local market and visit changspa road ● Return to Hotel for Dinner and overnight stay
● This day after breakfast leave for nubra valley ● On the way stop by at khardungla pass * worlds highest motorable road * ● Visit Hunder village and diskit gompa in nubra ● Enjoy Double hump camle ride in nubra ● Check in at Hotel for Dinner and overnight stay
● Proceed towards pangong via shyok ● On the way pass through changla pass ● Explore pangong lake and enjoy the sunset and sunrise next day at pangong lake ● Check in at Hotel for Dinner and overnight stay Day .
● Tsomoriri lake is famous with foreigners as the lake is less explored as compared to pangong ● The lake in many ways is more beautiful tha pangong ● Check in at Hotel for Dinner and overnight stay
● Return to leh ● Check in at Hotel for Dinner and overnight stay
Leh – Ladakh Adventure Tour (Manali to Leh)
One of the most celebrated high altitude roads in India is NH 3, that connect Leh to Manali, respectively. Closed for most of the part of the year, when open, avenues to experience a terrain and weather like no other are up for grabs.We would take road from Manali to Jispa, covering many small villages and town finally reaching to Leh after crossing Sarchu. After reaching Leh, the trip will be extended to Pangong Tso and majestic Nubra Valley via Khardung La (The highest motorable road in the world) alongwith rafting activities in the Zanskar River and other excursions, depending upon the weather conditions.
A cultural, patriotic and spiritual journey awaits!
- Accommodation in double and triple sharing rooms at all destinations as per the itinerary
- Breakfast & Dinner at all hotels and home-stays
- Comfortable Non-AC Force Traveller vehicle ( Manali to Leh ) for all days, as per the itinerary
- Rafting, camel ride expenses and stay at house-boat
- 5% GST
- Travel, stay and food cost , before we begin from Delhi
- Travel, Food and Stay cost after Day 10, if any
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Visit the famous Pangong Lake!
- Venture into the majestic Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable road in the world!
- Visit the cold desert of Hunder and enjoy the one-of-a-kind Camel Safari!
- A visit to the ancient Diskit, Thiksey and Hemis Monasteries
- Get set and experience the thrill of White Water River-Rafting in the Zanskar River!
- One valid Identity Proof, along with a Photocopy
- Water Bottles
- A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Woolen Gloves, woolen socks, Monkey Cap/Balaclava, Neck Scarf
- Thermal Inners
- Snow Jackets and Fleece Jackets
- Waterproof gloves and windcheater/poncho
- Personal clothing
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Headlamp / LED Torch
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder